Loading...

Our Story

Our Story

 

Croley Funeral Home - Gilmer

Croley Funeral Home

Croley Funeral Home was established in 1883 by J.F. Croley.

Mr. Croley purchased the Croley Hardware Company in 1890 and began an undertaking business as part of the hardware store services. In 1920, a partnership was formed to run the business, and in 1933 the Croley Burial Association was formed.

Croley Cook, nephew of J.F. Croley, built a new funeral home in 1946-1947. The structure included a chapel with a seating capacity for 200 people. A larger chapel was built in 1979 and the facilities were renovated. To this day, the company continues to serve the community.

 


 

Croley Funeral Home - Gladwater

Croley Funeral Home - Gladewater

Croley Funeral Home - Gladewater was established in 1995. Croley Funeral Home has been serving East Texas since 1883.

As further service to the community was needed,the decision was made to establish Croley Funeral Home - Gladewater.

Croley Funeral Home - Gilmer
Phone: (903) 843-2555
Fax: (903) 843-3280
305 West Harrison Street, P.O. Box 835 Gilmer, TX 75644

Croley Funeral Home - Gladewater
Phone: (903) 845-2155
Fax: (903) 845-2215
401 North Center Street, Gladewater, TX 75647

Croley Funeral Home - Hawkins
Phone: (903) 769-2144
602 East Blackbourn Street, Hawkins, TX 75765


© Croley Funeral Homes
Crafted with care by Frazer Consultants and TA

Privacy Policy & Terms of Use